Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food & Beverage Supervisor
Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Passionate about human connection & food and beverage? As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- #WorkYourWay - tell us how this role can fit with every part of your life
- Access to the ALL Heartists Program from day one - offering preferential hotel rates and offers from more than 80 partners
- Learning programs through our Learn Your Way online platform and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- The opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world
Reporting to the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, this is a hands on and fast-paced role that will see you supporting our Food & Beverage team across our restaurants, lobby bar, pool bar, in-room dining and conferencing outlets.
Your role as Food & Beverage Supervisor will primarily involve:
Your experience and skills include:
- Assisting in leading, mentoring and training the Food & Beverage team
- Leading from the front, participating in operational requirements of the department including set up and pack down of conference spaces, taking and delivering food & beverage orders, preparing and serving beverages
- Supervising and delegating duties; ensuring brand standards are maintained
- Assisting with rostering and overall coordination, including stock control of the department as required
- Liaising with the Kitchen team to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Handling guest enquiries and complaints in a genuine and professional manner
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Experience in a similar role with exposure to leading, motivating and developing others is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Available to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.