We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Melbourne, Australia
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 24 May 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Supervisor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ88506
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-24
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra on Russell
Mantra on Russell offers sophisticated Melbourne accommodation for business or leisure, with spacious studios, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments designed, most with private balconies. Perfect for short or long stays thanks to a long list of excellent facilities, you'll love the convenience of our 24-hour reception and room service, indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, and gymnasium. Dine at our onsite restaurant, or hop on the free City Circle tram, just a few minutes from the hotel to explore the CBD.
Are you a service superstar? Do you enjoy creating an unforgettable dining experience? Join our team as our next Food & Beverage Supervisor.
As our next Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will:
- Be confident in your ability to help customers and have excellent communication skills
- Lead the team during the shift, and be able to delegate
- Closely collaborate with the Food & Beverage Manager regarding operational and administrational aspects of the department
- Set up and pack down the restaurant and bar area following service periods
- Approachable and communicative when working within the team. Able and confident to work occasionally alone.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner and with a high standard of customer service
- Maintain and follow health, safety, and security procedures at all times
- Always present yourself in a put-together, professional manner while retaining high regard for personal grooming
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar position is advantageous
- Passion and enthusiasm for work in the hospitality and food industry
- A valid RSA
- Exceptional organization and communicative skills
- Australian working rights with the ability to work across a varied roster including mornings, evenings, weekends, and public holiday
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of like-minded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity, and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .