Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food & Beverage Supervisor
Positioned in the CBD, Mantra Parramatta offers a touch of chic in the heart of Sydney's west. It's tastefully appointed assortment of rooms, from Studios through to 2 bedroom apartments, and it's extensive state of the art amenities makes it a popular venue for conferencing and weddings, whilst its onsite food and beverage outlet is a favourite with locals.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual who is hungry for career progression and wants to take on the role of Food & Beverage Supervisor.
As our next Food & Beverage Supervisor reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Run the front of house operations during busy service periods
- Work alongside your team and motivating them to deliver the best results
- Assist with rostering, team development & the overall co-ordination of the department
Why work for Accor?
- The possession of a current RSA is essential
- Someone who has a strong understanding of the day-to-day operations of running a restaurant
- A passion for sequence of service and a desire to create an amazing experience for every single customer
- A person who is both an invaluable team player as well as a well-rounded leader
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .