Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Port Douglas, Australia
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 08 Jul 2022
Job Role : Food & Beverage Supervisor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ45001
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra Portsea is located in the heart of the tropical resort town of Port Douglas (1 hours north of Cairns). On your days off, explore Four Mile Beach, Mossman Gorge, the Atherton Tablelands, Daintree Rainforest or the wonder of the Great Barrier Reef. Live and work surrounded by one of Australias last great unspoiled environments.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual who is hungry for career progression and wants to take on the role of Food & Beverage Supervisor.
As our next Food & Beverage Supervisor reporting directly to the General Manager, you will:
- Run the front of house operations during busy service periods
- Work alongside your team and motivating them to deliver the best results
- Assist with rostering, team development & the overall co-ordination of the department
What we are looking for:
- The possession of a current RSA is essential
- Someone who has a strong understanding of the day-to-day operations of running a restaurant
- A passion for sequence of service and a desire to create an amazing experience for every single customer
- A person who is both an invaluable team player as well as a well-rounded leader
Why work for Accor?
ith over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Sponsorship available for the right candidate.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .