Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Berkeley, United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 16 Jul 2022
Job Role : Front Office Agent
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ16060
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-13
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a "passion for perfection" and work in a dynamic environment.
What is in it for you:
- Travel benefits for you and your friends and family locally and around the world
- Continuing educational learning programs
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your resort and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Diversity & Inclusion and environmental programs
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Rooms, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To maximize revenues by upselling and following budget guidelines
- To handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Be fully competent in all reception and cashier duties
- To balance operational and Colleague needs
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- To follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a similar role an asset
- Previous PMS experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute
- University/College degree in a related discipline is an asset
- Must possess professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Hotel Overview: Born of a golden era, the history of The Claremont dates back to the early days of the Gold Rush, when a Kansas farmer by the name of Bill Thornburg "struck it rich". The Claremont boasts an award winning Spa & The Club at The Claremont.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
To keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of COVID-19 and the rise of variants in the community, Claremont Club and Spa has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Claremont Club & Spa, A Fairmont Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.