Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Front Office Agent
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Desk Agent
Swiss\u00F4tel Al Murooj Dubai
Front Desk Agent
First impressions are everything! As a Front Desk Agent, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us, and ensuring that they 'Feel Welcome'.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, check traces for any special requests of guests.
- Register and process check in for all arrivals.
- Update and check guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon guests' departure.
- Handle walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
- Provide friendly, courteous service to guests and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Resolve guests' complaints/requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediate follow up and report it immediately to supervisors.
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- At the end of the shift or the day, communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations.
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience.
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role in a 5 star hotel
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS