Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Job Role :
Front Office Agent
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Desk Agent
Mercure Jakarta Simatupang
- Having a positive attitude towards work, be self-disciplined and self-motivated, and set a good working example for all sub-ordinates.
- Responsible for the daily organization of the section
- Be concerned with staff discipline and staff performance and help to develop skills for all staff within the section
- Contribute to overall operational efficiency by performing relevant duties as assigned.
- Monitor guest service personnel constantly, ensuring that at all times maximum guest satisfaction is being achieved through guest recognition and prompt cordial attention.
- Provide guests with the most accurate and up to date information at all times.
- Provide services and information to guests that are the most accurate and up to date possible, and are delivered to the guest in the most meaningful way.
- Maintain a very good reputation for the Hotel and assist to increase the overall profitability of the Hotel.
- Good English communication oral and written
- good relation with the guest
- good performance and appearance