Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Los Angeles, United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 19 Jul 2022
Job Role : Front Office Agent
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ52307
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-04
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Century Plaza
Front Desk Agent
As a Front Desk Agent, show and tell is everything! You will play a key role in the memories the guest experiences during their stay by telling them about the amenities the hotel has to offer and showing them all the options they have to make lasting memories. With attention to detail, you will be able to investigate the reason of the guest's visit and personalize their stay with Fairmont Century Plaza standards using professionalism and engaging demeanor.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
- Greets all Guests courteously, using the Guest's name whenever possible
- Resolves guest complaints and concerns with a solution that is tailored to the guests and is solved in a timely manner
- Demonstrates that all Front Office Standard Operating Policies and Procedures are performed in all interactions
- Maintains a perpetual presence on the Reception Desk throughout the hours of the shift
Your experience and skills include:
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Ability to use various computer software
Your team and working environment:
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the "Western White House," (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza's place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Fairmont Century Plaza is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO M/F/V/D
This position requires vaccination against COVID-19 (exceptions will be made for disabilities/medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law).
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS