Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 05 Jul 2022
Job Role : Front Office Agent
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ60946
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Bangkok King Power
- Check all arrivals list, contain the best possible guest service standard.
- Prepare the concerned information and guest correspondence to ensure completely checking in.
- Register all arrival guests correctly as required by law And manual update the guests history in file as present.
- Advising guests for important or local information & React promptly with full attention to ensure guests's satissy in their requirement.
- Assist in coordinating the Front Desk and the Housekeeping Department.
- Resolve guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refer the matter to the management.
- Prepare the concerning guest correspondence to ensure cashiering correctly upon guest departure.
- Check guest's satissfy during the stay to maintain the standard & Farewell all guests during their departure.
- Ensure cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each shift.
- At least 1 year experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in opera program.
- Strong communications skills. Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work by roster including night-time shift.
- Bachelor degree or High-school diploma to degree, or equivalent (university or specialist hospitality or communications school). Could be open to atypical profiles.
- Good command in the national language, English and a 3rd language.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Provident Fund.
- 5 Days working.
- Group Insurance.
- Special Discount King Power Duty Free.