Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Gold Coast, Australia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office All Rounder | Mercure Gold Coast Resort
Mercure Gold Coast Resort
Front Office All Rounder | Mercure Gold Coast Resort
A 292-room hotel, spanning over 3.5 hectares with significant food & beverage operations, two resort pools and extensive conference facilities, Mercure Gold Coast Resort is an oasis located amongst expansive gardens on the Gold Coast.
We have an opportunity for a Front Office All Rounder to join our fast paced and dynamic front office team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Exceptional customer service experience, preferably working within a hotel front office
- Competent computer user (experience with Opera PMS ideal).
- Availability to work varied shifts from early mornings, late evenings and overnight, including weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to guest requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and for the duration of our guest's stay.
- Ensure accuracy of guest accounts on departure
- Promote and up-sell hotel facilities through strong product knowledge.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, maintaining procedures in relation to credit and cash transactions and accounting documentation.
- Assist guests with luggage and other concierge duties as required.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Working as part of a highly motivated and skilled team within a 292-room resort, spanning over 3.5 hectares of manicured gardens.
- You will have the opportunity to build your skills and expertise to reach your career potential and personal goals.
- Potential ongoing employment opportunities within the Resort and Accor Hotels. With an unrivalled range of 20 brands and more than 4,200 hotels across 95 countries, will give you opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
- Employee benefits within the exclusive ALLHeartist Program
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ .
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.