Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Front Office Agent
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Associate
Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
- Liaise with different departments for smooth and co-ordinated work.
- Should ensure that the team members are adhering to the Human Resource policies.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Cash of the hotel to be used only for hotel or guest purpose.
- Dropping of any cash collection during the shift in the cash drop box and mentioning the same in cash drop register
- Co-ordinating with Finance if any deviation from the same.
- Keep the Team Leader and Assistant Manager briefed at all times
- Ensure quality and appropriateness of customer service provided.
- To maintain Front Office log book and shift reports.
- Respond to inquiries and resolve problems in an effective manner.
- Ensure all guests receive a swift, smooth, professional and friendly check in and check out
- Ensure quality in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain record of all banquet and any other functions in the hotel.
- Liaise with other departments for the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the post.
- Adhere to the Procedures & Standards Manual.
- Display a proactive approach in initiating and implementing initiatives to provide an improved service in all areas.
- Liaise with Housekeeping for the Room Status.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management. Liaise with other departments for the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the post
- Thorough knowledge about the hotel and different Accor Hotel in India along with the call centre number
- Maintain records for banquet event happening in the conference or any other area of the hotel
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.
- Should be smiling and have a welcoming attitude while at reception, on phone or any other part of the hotel
- Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with guests' queries and complaints, and booking rooms.
- Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers' expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Ability to accept responsibility.
- Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity.
- Ability to enhance organizational performance.
- Ability to clearly delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively.
- The propensity to recognize and acknowledge other people's ideas.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas under the Front Office viz., Lobby, corridors, main staircase and drive away.
- Helping other department in case of emergency.
Occupational Health & Safety Employee Responsibility
All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace.
Replacement and Temporary Mission :
Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities skill, effort or working condition associated with the position. It is only indicative & intended to provide a description of the principle elements essential for the performance of the job. All job descriptions are subject to change.