Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Gold Coast, Australia
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office / Housekeeping Supervisor
Mantra Sierra Grand
Located in the heart of hip and happening Broadbeach, Mantra Sierra Grand is a resort that offers modern and stylish apartments and a host of facilities and services including heated pools and spas, sauna, steam room, tennis court, gym and in-house theatre. Enjoy a work environment that's hard to leave - but when you do there's the light rail just outside.
We are currently seeking a service superstar with a passion for motivating a Team to join our dedicated Front Office and Housekeeping Team as Front Office / Housekeeping Supervisor. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to move into a hybrid role leading multiple functions.
As our next Front Office / Housekeeping Supervisor, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Assist in the day-to-day supervision of the housekeeping team
- Drive the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members
- Support office reservations and frontline team
- Ensure productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
- Organise and allocate rooms for the rostered team members on shift
- Ensure appropriate chemical safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards and practices are maintained
- Monitor labour costs and productivity output according to occupancy levels while also monitoring the room cleanliness standards through daily inspections
Why work for Accor?
- Exceptional attention to detail with previous leadership experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- A quick thinker, who can think on the spot to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- A person who is not only a leader but also a team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .