Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Manager
Pullman Bangkok hotel G
- Supports, trains, supervises Front Office: Guest Relation, Cashier, Club Lounge, Concierge team
- Handles daily operation of Front Office Department, plus night shift
- Coordinates Front Office SOPs, guest satisfaction, reservation, guest history and room assignment.
- Prepare schedule and report
- Drive upselling, VIPs , guest data and loyalty program
- Ensures that the guest journey runs smoothly and timely
- Develops high quality relationships with guests.
- Conduct daily morning brief with team
- Participate hotel activities with other HODs
- Minimum 2 years of experience as FOM position
- Must be "hands-on", physical presence in Lobby
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Able to manage the operation, provide training and procedure
- Have strong ability to handle and drive Guest experience
- Anticipation, organization, efficiency
- Administrative and HR related tasks
- Strong leadership skills
- Self Motivated
- Fluent in English written and oral
- Professional appearance
- Remain positive, focus and creative
- Able to work under pleasure
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.