We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Christchurch/New Zealand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 12 May 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ93176
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-09
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Just 15 minutes out of Christchurch, on the banks of Lake Kaikainui and with the spectacular Southern Alps as a backdrop, lies this resort-style hotel. Having its own championship golf course, trout -filled streams for fly fishing, and superb food and beverage outlet specialising in Canterbury produce makes Peppers Clearwater a popular food and beverage venue - and a fun place to work.
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced restaurant environment? Join our vibrant team as our next Front Office Manager.
As our next Front Office Manager reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will:
- Lead the Front Office Team to deliver an incomparable service experience
- Drive guest service initiatives throughout a diverse Front Office Team
- Empower them to always go the extra mile for our guests
- Coach and mentor Guest Service Agents to grow their career, whilst capitalising on networking and learning opportunities for your own career growth and development
What we are looking for:
- A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate guest experiences
- Someone with a genuine personable service style that always blows our guests away
- Someone with Office Management experience in a similar role is ideal
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster
- Previous experience in a 4 star plus hotel required
- Previous experience with strata style accommodation required
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Peppers Clearwater is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .