Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Manager
ibis Coimbatore City Centre
Front Office Manager
Inspiring and engaging. As a Rooms Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Rooms Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Participate in daily operations meetings to liaise and coordinate closely with support departments regarding general administration and operations issues.
- Check that all Front Office employees report to work punctually and are well groomed before each of their shift
- Conduct daily briefings and ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members
- Communicate all log entries by Duty Managers to ensure that all issues and concerns raised are closed with thorough follow up actions
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Front Office and that departmental standards and procedures set out are strictly adhered to
- Liaise with Reservations Department in a high house situation and recommend actions to be taken. Check on closed-out dates to ensure efforts are made to achieve 100% occupancy with the highest yield possible
- Coordinate full house situations and makes all necessary arrangements to handle overbooking and pledge relocates
- Liaise with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required for minimum 2 to 4 years.
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS