Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Manager
Pullman Doha West Bay
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Your experience and skills include:
- Oversees all operational areas, ensuring that all hotel guests and visitors are met, and guest satisfaction is maintained across the resort.
- Meets VIP guests upon arrival and escorts them to their rooms / suites.
- Handles guest feedback in effective and efficient manner.
- Handles and resolves guest complaints during the Day & Night shift.
- Maintains a high level of communication and feedback within the departments
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of Hotel Emergency and Safety Procedures
- Ensures that the hotel security policies are implemented and adhered to all times.
- Ensures that the reports and the statistics are prepared and distributed as required.
- Logs all major incidents and happenings during AM/PM/Night shift.
- Communicate new or amended procedures to relevant departments/colleagues in timely manner, ensuring they have been understood.
- Control availability of rooms and promotes the up selling of room categories
- Conducts departmental briefings
- Demonstrate a full understanding and knowledge of all in-house services, facilities, amenities and functions.
- Training new employees on shift procedures
- Ensures that all departmental expenses are in line with the budget & that all costs are strictly controlled with focus on food & amenity costs.
- Provides training to ensure all team members develop & grow
- Work closely with Housekeeping, F&B and Engineering to ensure all Arrival/ In house and departures are managed as per Hotel procedures
- Demonstrate full awareness of departmental budget/ P&L and work towards achieving it by minimizing expenses and maximizing room revenue
- Sign rebates and paid outs for the cashiers ensuring that sufficient justification and backups have been provided.
- Ensures that all Guest History files (Loyalty Program & ACDC) are well maintained
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Previous experience in a similar function from a luxury hotel.
- Great leadership with experience in managing a unit or department.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in using OPERA CLOUD system, MS Office Applications
- Hands on person
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skill
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS