Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Manager
ibis Kochi City Centre
- To coordinate and assist in implementing an effective and efficient Payroll Management / Resource allocation through establishing a flexible work force throughout the department, based on the principles of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking.
- To assist in ensuring that front office department is managed successfully as independent profit center.
- To assist in ensuring that each place of work in the front office department is managed by a Management Team (Section Head or Supervisors)) who are totally accountable for their sections smooth daily operations
- To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them. To establish an integrated cost management plan through product lining, minimal inventories.
- To ensure that the Department Operational Budget is strictly adhered to.
- To assist in preparing monthly forecasts and schedule resources accordingly.
- To assist in the preparation of the Departmental Budget.
- To assist in analyzing and reporting, on a monthly basis, the Profit and Loss statements. To ensure that all the front office departments are managed efficiently according to the established concept statements and adhere to Company and Hotel Policies & Procedures and Brand Standards.
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to manage, supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks to the standard set.
- To assist in the implementation of a flexible employee base, with the right mix of employees.
- To allocate employees over the Division based on established business levels for that day.
- To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance daily.
- To liaise with the Revenue Management Department and Reservation Department to ensure the proper market mix to achieve the maximum room revenue and provide sales lead.
- To assist the Sales Managers, in the aspects of controlling heavy dates, resolving conflicts in bookings changing dates and facilities.
- To participate, if necessary, in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan and implement with each work place manager and Sales & Marketing Department effective sales and promotional activities to maximize revenues.
- To continuously seek ways to assist the General Manager to maximize their revenues and profits.
- To be responsible in the implementation of Accor audit system.
- To maintain a logbook of all guest and staff incident reports and submit reports to the management.
- To support staff needs in other departments based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
- To monitor service and rooms standards in all places of work.
- Prior relevant experience of 6 - 8 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and exhibition.
- Opportunity to develop Career.
- A Bienvenue card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry.