Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Manager
Mantra 2 Bond Street
Mantra 2 Bond Street offers centrally located accommodation in Sydney's premier shopping and financial precincts, close to Sydney's famed attractions including the Opera House, Pitt Street Mall and Darling Harbour.
With a sophisticated sense of cosmopolitan style with over 170 Spacious Executive Studios, One and Two Bedroom Apartments and Three Bedroom Penthouses, most with stunning Sydney city views.
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Front Office Team as a Front Office Manager.
As our next Front Office Manager reporting directly to the General Manager, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Lead the Front Office Team to deliver an incomparable service experience
- Drive guest service initiatives throughout a diverse Front Office Team
- Empower them to always go the extra mile for our guests
- Coach and mentor Guest Service Agents to grow their career, whilst capitalising on networking and learning opportunities for your own career growth and development
Why work for Accor?
- A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate 5-star guest experience
- Someone with a genuine personable service style that always blows our guests away
- Someone with have Office Management experience in a similar role is ideal
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra 2 Bond Street is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .