Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Rach Gia, Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 16 May 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ51302
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-09
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Movenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc
- Supervise and manage the overall Front Office operations.
- Ensure that all sections of Front Office's service standards delivery are maintained in accordance to the Hotel's strategic plan and standard.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- English Communication
- Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community & make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility such as: Riise, Planet 21.