Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Receptionist - Saudi National
Novotel Riyadh Al Anoud
Front Office Agent (Receptionist)
First impressions are everything! As a Receptionist, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What's in it for you:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Joining an innovative environment that supports the development and investment of its colleagues
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Greeting and welcoming the guests upon arrival.
- Making or confirming reservations for guests.
- Providing the guests with brief information about the hotel services.
- Answering and directing incoming calls.
- Ensuring the guest has everything needed for an enjoyable stay.
Why work for Accor?
- Relevant hotel experience.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Good presentation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Knowledge of related computer software.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS