Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Supervisor - Full Time
Front Office Supervisor - Full Time
Inspiring and engaging. As a Front Office Supervisor, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Front Office Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Be a part of a progressive hotel that embraces the culture and vibrancy of Canada's most beautiful city - Vancouver
- Fairmont Pacific Rim is the most remarkable address in the city with its breathtaking harbor views, luxurious accommodation, rave-worthy cuisine and warm hospitality.
- Distinctly West Coast, the hotel delivers unique experiences through creativity, artistry, and elevated hospitality, while remaining at the forefront of elevating the art, music and fashion programming in the city.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operation of the Front Office team and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Support Front Desk team at the Front Desk, by greeting, checking-in, responding to requests and settling accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
Your team and working environment:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Be a part of Forbes Five Star and AAA 5 Diamond hotel, be a member of the finest Front Office team
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Visa Requirements:
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS