Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office supervisor
Sofitel Brisbane Central
Join Brisbane's leading luxury hotel in this highly rewarding role that offers the opportunity to work with the industry's best.
As the Front Office Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervision of overseeing the hotel's day-to-day operations, with a focus on Front Office operations. A key to success in this position is ensuring an amazing experience for guests and being a responsible and respectful leader to others. You also represent the hotel throughout the evening and weekend shifts in the absence of senior management by acting as the responsible supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, self-motivated, have attention to detail, experience in leading and managing others and have a passion for creating exceptional service experiences.
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Supervision of the hotel's Front Office operation and be in the know on all hotel happenings
- Handle guest concerns efficiently to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Deliver lasting, thoughtful, personable, and engaging service
- Review daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of VIPs, return guests and groups
- Ensure the health and safety of all guests, visitors, and employees
- Provide supervision, support and ongoing training to ambassadors.
Your team and working environment:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role and a desire to lead by example
- Knowledge of Front Office, Reservations, Housekeeping and Guest Services operations
- The ability to demonstrate versatility in responding to guest requests and situations
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Responsible Management of Licensed Venues (RMLV) and First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Some knowledge of OPERA PMS, Loyalty Platforms, Microsoft Office, Outlook and HotSOS systems is highly advantageous
The Sofitel Brisbane Central is centrally located within the heart of Brisbane City. The hotel's 416 elegantly appointed rooms and suites are complemented by the finest personal luxuries to make this one of Brisbane's best accommodation experiences. The hotel features a number of exquisite and extravagant food & beverage outlets, two fitness centres, a Day Spa and fully flexible event spaces for up to 1100 delegates. Benefits and perks
Sofitel Brisbane Central provides ambassadors career development opportunities within the hotel and wider Accor Group. We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
We live by our Heartist principles, that is, the heart and art of human connection. Understanding people is our business and putting people at the heart of our organisation is how we make decisions. We want every ambassador to feel valued, inspired and to strive for greatness every day. We offer our Heartists:
- The opportunity to Work Your Way and build a career with the largest hotel group in the Pacific
- Laundered uniforms
- Secure parking in the centre of Brisbane for $10 per day
- Direct access to Central train station
- Complimentary hotel stay package for your work anniversary
- Worldwide employee and family and friends benefits at Accor Hotels.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.