Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Supervisor
Novotel London West
Front Office Supervisor
First impressions are everything! To assist the Duty Managers by supervising and overseeing the Front Office department to ensure that the highest level of customer service is offered and maintained at all time to all guests.
What you will be doing:
Work Experience Your experience and skills include:
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling
- Supervise and delegate duties to all Front Office team members.
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
- Projects professional image at all times through personal presentation/ interpersonal skills.
- Initiates contacts and establishes rapport easily.
- Organizes time and work efficiently.
Good work-life balance
Access to Accor Hotels UK discounts & benefits
Career opportunities within the UK, Europe & Internationally
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.