Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Supervisor
ibis Styles KL Sri Damansara
- Assist guests with check in and checkout, as well as other cashiering duties
- Review arrival lists and prepare compendiums prior to guests' arrival and check-into system if necessary
- Welcome guests on arrival, register and issue room keys according to departmental standards and procedures
- Ensure that members consistently receive all benefits, and repeat guests and other VIP's receive special recognition and service.
- Prepare and send welcome cards and amenities to room prior to guest arrival
- Liaise closely with other relevant departments to ensure that guests requests and needs are met
- Update and maintain repeat guest history system
- Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities according to departmental standards to maximize revenue
- Handle guests' complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently
- Handling guests' mails, messages, and answering of phone calls
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- Be vigilant in regard to in-house credit matters and act upon any discrepancies
- Alert Security or Duty Manager of suspicious looking person(s) / articles
- Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Opportunity to develop with multinational brand.
- Bienvenue Carte - Offering special staff rate at Accor Worldwide
- Duty meal will be provided
- Uniform will be provided
- Medical Benefit
- Dental Benefit