We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Sutton Forest/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 12 May 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ68481
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-09
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Manor House
Set on a picturesque Southern Highlands estate, conveniently located just 15 minutes from Bowral, Peppers Manor House allows you to indulge in life and leisure at a grand country house exuding old world country charm.
We are looking for a guest service superstar with a talent for training others to step into the Front Office Supervisor role.
As our next Front Office Supervisor reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, you will:
- Assist in leading the Front Office Team to deliver an incomparable service experience
- Handle guest queries and complaints efficiently and effectively whilst providing operational support and supervision on shift
- Always uphold a positive, can-do energy pertaining to guest and workplace challenges
- Provide a structured and consistent onboarding and training experience for Front Office team members
- Ensure the Front Office team provides prompt and efficient service whilst also maximising occupancy levels and up-selling the property
What we are looking for:
- A person who is looking to take that next step towards a managerial position
- A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate 5-star guest experience
- The ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and think on your feet to resolve issues & guest complaints is essential
- Someone with have Office Management experience in a similar role is ideal
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Peppers Manor House is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .