Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Assistant Front Office Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Team Leader
Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
- Liaise with different departments for smooth and co-ordinated work.
- Should ensure that the team members are adhering to the Human Resource policies.
- Supervise the overall functioning of the Reception, ensuring an efficient and effective operation.
- To train the Reception team.
- Ensure to perform the tasks as per the standards, which include daily administration, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with queries and complaints, and booking rooms.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Required to maintain and improve the department's efficiency through the training and development of the team.
- Ensure seamless co-operation with all related departments to ensure appropriate service delivery standards are met.
- Ensure that the reception team is fully aware of their roles and carry out duties conforming to the Procedure Manual.
- Display a proactive approach in implementing initiatives to provide an improved service in all areas.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.
- Ensure quality in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain records of all banquet functions in the hotel.
- Liaise with other departments for the effective resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- Supervise and monitor the activities of reception ensuring quality customer service.
- Ensure to maintain Front Office log book and shift reports.
- Ensure all guests receive a swift, smooth, professional and friendly check in and check out.
- Ability to accept responsibility.
- Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity.
- Ability to enhance organizational performance.
- Ability to clearly delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively.
- The propensity to recognize and acknowledge other people's ideas.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas under the Front Office viz., Lobby, corridors, main staircase and drive away.
- Helping other department in case of emergency.
Occupational Health & Safety Employee Responsibility
All employees to safeguard their health and safety, and the health and safety of others, in the workplace.
Replacement and Temporary Mission :
Be ready and responsible for any job, which may be assigned by the Management.