We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Engineering
Location : Noosa Heads, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 13 Apr 2022
Job Role : AC Technician
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ6041
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-29
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
The Sebel Noosa
Just moments from Noosa's main beach and surrounded by world-class restaurants, cafes and boutique stores, The Sebel Noosa is an oasis in the heart of cosmopolitan Hastings Street. Enjoy all that Noosa has to offer, or stay in and relax among the hotel's tropical surroundings.
Are you handy on the power tools? Do you enjoy working in a fast passed environment? Join our dedicated team as a Full-Time or Casual Maintenance Assistant.
As our next Maintenance Assistant, you will:
- Be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all rooms, facilities and common areas of the property
- Work with a diverse team that will require a team-player attitude as well as an independent capacity too
- Be thoroughly trained and provided information on how to progress in your field
- Continuously presented with exciting challenges in need of solving
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is physically fit, have a get-up-and-go attitude and be someone who won't stop until the job is completed in a safe and presentable manner
- Experience with property maintenance and preventative maintenance programs whilst a trade qualification is a bonus
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. The Sebel Noosa is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .