We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : London/United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ44731
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- We are currently recruiting for a full time / part time Booking Agent to join our vibrant, successful and passionate team.
To make your life working in hospitality easier, we are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts. No split shifts to worry about and no weekends!
This role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn't your thing, that's fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you. Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you
To answer incoming calls
- To deal with all guests' queries in a professional and timely manner
- To be fully aware of all the hotel facilities, and actively up sell to the Guest
- Bookings administration
- Review arrival report on daily basis
- Previous experience in similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Legal Requirements In line with present UK working requirements all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
- Computer Literate - comfortable using Word/Excel
- Customer Service Experience
- Self - Motivated & Driven
- Manage own workload and time management.
- Good telephone manner.
- Previous experience with Opera would be an advantage