We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Dalat/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 01 Dec 2021
Job Role : Accountant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ1681
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 29 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mercure Dalat Resort
- Assist the Financial Controller in all stages leading to the preparation of all monthly financial reporting and analysis.
- Verify all City Ledger adjustments and forward to the Financial Controller and General Manager for review and authorization.
- Assist in the overall Finance operations
- Knowledge of Income Audit, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Control, Payroll forecasting and internal controls.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.