Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For General Accountant
Movenpick Resort & Spa Boracay
- To perform bank reconciliation and month-end reconciliation of all general ledger balances
- To perform a month-end close
- To prepare the trial balance and financial reports
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a luxury hotel/resort.
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in preferably in Accountancy
- With Active CPA license is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Sun Systems, Infor Q&A and Philippine Taxation
- An effective team player
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.