Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For General Manager, Novotel Almaty City Center, Kazakhstan
Novotel Almaty City Center
Novotel Almaty City Center is located in the very center of Almaty, in its cultural and business part. The hotel is ideal for business travel and leisure.
We offer 190 rooms, international restaurant, bar, SPA and swimming pool and 6 meeting rooms for up to 220 people.
This position is responsible for the short/long term planning and day-to-day management of hotel operations to achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
As a General Manager of Novotel Almaty City Center you:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Lead the overall management and strategic direction of the property and support all departments in the achievement of operational targets;
- Maximize the property in terms of profit and management of financials;
- Ensure full compliance with operating controls and legislation in all areas of the business;
- Build your team;
- Maintain product and service quality standards to exceed guest expectations;
- Promote the brand and ensure all brand essentials and standards are in place and executed consistently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Hospitality Management;
- Prior 5+ years' experience as General Manager of a similar hotel brand in a hotel within Accor chain is essential;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience with owners and managers relationship;
- High degree of professionalism with strong understanding of hotel operations, focus on guest experience and a strong business acumen;
- Excellent communication and customer contact skills;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint and other required applications;
- Strategic, creative and able to communicate effectively;
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations;
- A team player & builder.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefit package for the deserving candidate.