Hotels & Resorts
Sochi, Russian Federation
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For General Manager, Swissotel Resort Sochi Kamelia, Russia
Swissotel Resort Sochi Kamelia
Swissôtel Resort Sochi Kamelia is the gorgeous 5-star beachfront resort with open heated pool, garden and private sandy beach bordering the Black Sea. It's a perfect blend of traditional Swiss and international cuisine in the bars and restaurants, signature treatments in Purovel Spa & Sport and magnificent sea views on private balconies in all the rooms.
We offer 203 rooms, international restaurants and bar, SPA and swimming pool, fitness center and 7 meeting rooms for up to 250 people.
This position is responsible for the short/long term planning and day-to-day management of hotel operations to achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
As a General Manager of Swissôtel Resort Sochi Kamelia you:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Lead the overall management and strategic direction of the property and support all departments in the achievement of operational targets;
- Maximize the property in terms of profit and management of financials;
- Ensure full compliance with operating controls and legislation in all areas of the business;
- Build your team;
- Maintain product and service quality standards to exceed guest expectations;
- Promote the brand and ensure all brand essentials and standards are in place and executed consistently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Hospitality Management;
- Prior 5+ years' experience as General Manager of a similar hotel brand in a hotel within Accor chain is essential;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Experience with owners and managers relationship;
- High degree of professionalism with strong understanding of hotel operations, focus on guest experience and a strong business acumen;
- Excellent communication and customer contact skills;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint and other required applications;
- Strategic, creative and able to communicate effectively;
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations;
- A team player & builder.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefit package for the deserving candidate.