Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For General supervisor
M\u00F6venpick Kuwait Al Bidaa
- Assists in holding the technical overall responsibility of all machinery, technical systems, plants, energy, etc. of the entire Hotel. Strong accent is to be given to the technical service towards the guest as a prime goal and to maintain and develop the attitude of the related staff as a second.
- Close co-ordination between all related departments as well as to his technical superior facilitates his task. A strong accent has to be given to preventive maintenance and to relevant programs.
Maintains our standards of quality and service and facilities in all departments over which he/she has responsibility and authority. Responsible for the overall smooth, efficient and economical running of the entire Engineering department Shift. What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- What you will be doing:
- Shares the responsibility and supervises all works executed, by own staff members or external third parties and on the building, plants or technical installations.
- Implements together with the Assistant Chief Engineer on the Software "Dynawin" all necessary work procedures for preventive maintenance, initiates respective scheduled procedures and monitors carrying out of work.
- Accordingly provides the sufficient and reasonable supply of spare parts and materials on time he supports.
- Determines for repair work the priorities and takes care for the quick removing of all breakdowns. Does not accept work, which is not executed in a competent manner. In case of disputes, involves the Assistant Chief Engineer or Director of Engineering for a decision.
- Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Good command of English and one other language used by majority of staff.
- Two-three years experience in 5 Star Hotels.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook preferrable.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS