Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Graphic Artist
Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a1,200 square meter ballroom.
What is in it for you :
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Develop concepts and artworks for hotel to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers
- Design collateral including direct mail, ads, posters, newsletters, flyers, invitations, vouchers and digital uses including banner ads, social media posts, website graphics, etc
- Develop imagery concepts and videos for the hotel's marketing campaigns
- Meet all deadlines set by the Director of Marketing Communications and the team
- Manage and maintain graphic files, including center logos, photo and artworks
- Maintain collateral archives
- Assist Marketing team with brainstorming, marketing and advertising strategies.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Performs additional tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient motion graphic skills, working with visual effects, animation and other cinematic techniques to bring life to the creations
- Advance photography & videography skills
- Multimedia content development
- Fast, detail-orientated and strong design flair
- Proactive, out-of-the-box thinker, creative, original, flexible, adaptable, strong desire to learn, responsible, organized and meticulous
- Able to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Team work and self-directed
- Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS