We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Phuket/Thailand
Level : Director
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ82538
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
106/27 Surin Beach, Cherngtalay, Thalang
- Develops and implements culinary policies, procedures, and job descriptions across the company
- Performs cost analysis and develops Plan to maximize team efficiencies
- Plans menus and menu cycles according to cultural and regional food preferences, and resident dietary guidelines. Adjusts recipes to appropriate yield.
- Monitors the quality and consistency of the food to include food temperatures, portion control and attractiveness of food, and implements changes to ensure quality according to established standards
- Bachelor's degree in culinary arts program preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience in a food service environment.
- Must have successfully completed food safety training.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have min 4 years overseeing multiple restaurant or hotel units
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.