Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For GROUP SALES MANAGER - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
Group Sales Manager - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
Selling a memorable experience in an authentic location is the essence of the Sales Manager role at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa. Your professionalism and knowledge of the Hotel will build strong relationships and create a bond, ensuring your clients always stay with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide, including Fairmont Hotels
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and our Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Competitive and flexible Health Care Benefit Plans to meet you and your family's unique needs
- Vacation Benefits after 90 days, 401k match at 100% of first 4% of contributions
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service
- Solicit and sell hotel guestrooms for groups for groups, including catering services, banquet facilities, spa services and golf rounds through direct client contact with assigned market segments
- Establish a client base of accounts within assigned market segments through direct outside and inside sales activities for the purpose of securing business to ensure that predetermined annual sales expectations are met or exceeded
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that competitive information and market developments are communicated on a timely manner
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to totally penetrate accounts to secure group, conference and transient business
- Negotiate guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space and hotel services within approved booking guidelines. Confirm in writing to the client all requirements via sales contract
- Conduct property site inspection tours of the facilities and services; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Accurately forecast personal bookings and cancellations against budgeted revenue
- Attend and represents company at industry events
- Responds promptly to client requests in a friendly, efficient manner and follow up to ensure guest satisfaction
- Assist in overall Hotel management responsibilities as needed
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all health and safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in the Sales field required, preferably in luxury hotels
- Previous leadership experience an asset
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications, previous experience utilizing purchasing software preferred
- Service focused personality and passion for hospitality
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
Your team and working environment:
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, community of service professionals, we come together and work with a common purpose to welcome, connect and serve others.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opprotunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS