Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For GSA - Front Office
ibis Chennai Sipcot
- Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting, dealing with guests' queries and complaints, and booking rooms. visitors
- Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers' expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Motivate and develop Reception team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that month-end closing entries are done as per standard procedure.
- Prepare reports, schedules and analysis that may be required by the Assistant Financial Controller/Director of Finance.
- People Management
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, and guest service.
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department's objectives and policies.