Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For GSA - Housekeeping
Novotel Chennai Sipcot
- To provide clean, hygienic, comfortable and hazard free areas in the hotel, in order to, thereby achieving maximum guest satisfaction & organizational profitability, in an achieve impeccable housekeeping standards in all areas of the hotel, as per organizational standards atmosphere of high individual morale.
- Responsible for usage of all departmental master keys and all other keys to ensure safety and security for guests and hotel property
- Ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service.
- Ensure to remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
- Responsible to clean the room, the public area, Executive Office etc., and other duties as assigned.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of the hotel to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Interact with guests and personnel of the hotel in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide a range of effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide high level of service standards.
- Prior relevant experience of 0.6 - 2 years.
- Ability to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the network
- Exceptional management and Motivational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leader with the ability to guide, coach, motivate and exhibition.
- Opportunity to develop Career.
- A Bienvenue card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
- Be part of global community in hospitality industry.