Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : South Yarra, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 19 Jul 2022
Job Role : Guest Services Associate
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ59596
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-14
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
Another of the boutique Art Series Hotels, The Olsen is a monument to hospitality and revered Australian landscape painter John Olsen. If you like the idea of working in Chapel Street, South Yarra and you love the landscapes of our glorious continent, here is a place that combines sophisticated urban offerings with the sunny whimsy of a truly great painter.We are currently looking for a motivated & passionate Guest Experience Agent to join our Front Office Team.
As our next Guest Experience Agent, you will:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel's facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighborhood attractions and amenities
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills that will shine through into every shift
- A passionate person with a love for the finer things in life
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest's smile during their stay
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .