Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Gold Coast, Australia
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Experience All Rounder I Novotel Surfers Paradise
Novotel Surfers Paradise
Novotel Surfers Paradise is conveniently located in the heart of Surfers Paradise and our beautiful iconic beaches. The hotel features 408 rooms, along with a variety of dining options including: The Restaurant, Blvd Café and Bar, on# 5 outdoor bar, as well as in-room dining. We offer a professional and relaxed atmosphere, providing genuine hospitality for our guests. For our guests wanting to unwind we offer a heated outdoor swimming pool & spa, tennis courts and gym. For our conferencing & events guests we have 6 modern function rooms available, accommodating up to 500 delegates.
Do you perceive yourself as organised, hospitable and highly guest orientated?
Working within our Front Office team as our Guest Experience All Rounder, you will have the flexibility and ability to work across a variety of shifts within the Front Office Department, including but not limited to,
A day in the life of a Guest Experience All Rounder will involve:
- Hotel Reception
- Night Audit
- Concierge & Porter
- Guest Services
- FIT Reservations
To be successful in this role, you will have a natural ability to 'surprise' guests with your authentic guest service, setting you apart from the rest. As well as:
- Giving a warm and friendly sense of arrival to the Hotel
- Providing quick, courteous and efficient service to all guests throughout their stay
- Assisting with luggage and inquires
- Assisting guests with their requests and creating memorable experiences by sharing your hotel and local knowledge
- Ensuring timely and efficient delivery of guest amenities to make our guests feel special
- At all times, ensuring the security of Hotel property and our guests
- Daily liaison with inter-departments such as food & beverage and housekeeping for guest movements, requests and activities
- Meeting and exceeding guest expectations by handling customer complaints in an efficient and proactive manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Experience in Hotel front office operations
- Be computer literate - Previous experience with OPERA PMS and advantage
- Current RSA - responsible service of alcohol certificate
- You will also have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work various shifts including week-ends, nights and public holidays
- A passion for hospitality and enthusiasm for working with people from all over the world
- There are a few things that would make your application shine - having energy and a positive attitude, a genuine customer service focus and a dedication to always getting the small details right.
We are seeking someone who goes the extra mile to provide memorable guest experiences - so don't forget to tell us about your guest service philosophy when you apply! If you fit the bill and you're looking to progress your career click the apply now button!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.