Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Relations Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Experience Manager
Guest Experience Manager
At Fairmont El San Juan Hotel, every guest interaction is an opportunity to create a lasting memory. Your leadership as Guest Experience Manager will inspire your team to be brand ambassadors, while your organization and communication will ensure that all reservations reflect our guests' preferences - and anticipate their needs.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and assist in managing all aspects of the Royal Service department including payroll, scheduling and ensuring all service standards are followed
- Takes full accountability for all internal and external guest requests, transmitting the information to the responsible department
- Logs all requests and ensures timely follow up to ensure a seamless service experience for guests.
- Ensures all wake-up calls are accurately logged and executed.
- Ensures that all telephone extension lists are maintained and updated regularly.
- Have a full working knowledge of emergency procedures; ensuring telephones are answered whilst coordinating communication until final evacuation.
- Adheres to and promotes all Company Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Handles emergency line and elevators emergency alarms, working alongside Engineering to schedule regular maintenance checks.
- Receives and distributes faxes, voice messages and written messages for guests and internal departments.
- Possesses a full command of the systems needed to deliver the Royal Service experience
- Create & distribute reports generated from Royal Service & other hotel systems to operational teams.
- Have a sufficient working knowledge of all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Concierge, Front Office, Butlers and F&B Reservation
- Proactively works with other teams as part of a guest-centric community, caring for guests and colleagues alike.
- Act as Rooms Controller for Front Office, balance inventory and block according to preferences.
- Oversee switchboard operations within Royal Service
- Championing Royal Service communication tools such as switchboard, KIPSU and Mytel concerns
- Mentor colleagues through ongoing training, performance evaluation and corrective measures as required
- Oversee colleague planning, recruitment, selection and development through goal development and coaching
- Maintain close liaison with the Front Office, Sales, Conference Services/Events, Food & Beverage, Recreation and Accounting teams to ensure effective and timing communications
- Ensure delivery of exceptional service through focus on training, problem resolution, employee satisfaction and analysis of customer feedback and trends
- Respond and resolve any guest concerns reported to Royal Service, through phone, email or KIPSU
- Champion Service Recovery (SCORE), follow up with departments to ensure timely
- Conduct regularly scheduled departmental communication meetings and participate in other hotel meetings as required, including pre-conference, Resume, Service Excellence
- Consistently work toward improving VOG (TrustYou) Guest Service Index and LQA scores on a regular basis
- Work with Front Office & Sales and marketing to achieve yearly ALL loyalty enrollment goals
- Champion leading the brand loyalty program ALL through ongoing training, goal setting and performance evaluation
- Review reporting for the ALL loyalty program including the crediting/redeeming of loyalty rewards points
- Manage and review daily, weekly and monthly reports for the ALL loyalty program.
- Post the weekly schedule on a timely basis and complete daily/weekly payroll reports while adhering to budget guidelines
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Assist with managing guest pre-arrival communication and pre-registration program
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Complete all checklist items as determined by the Director of Front Office
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- 4-year college degree in Hotel Administration preferred
- Ability to speak and write clearly in both English and Spanish
- Ability to carry out detailed, involved instructions both written and oral
- Capacity to multi task, prioritizing issues and resolving as deemed
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- 3 years of experience in the related field
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Good understanding of financial documents, daily, weekly and monthly reports
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS