Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Nonthaburi, Thailand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 19 May 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ33510
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-14
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
ibis Bangkok IMPACT
The key objectives of this position is the continuous improvement and operational implementation of the Guest Experience and online reputation of the hotel by monitoring daily Guest feedback using VOG tool, representing the Guest within the hotel leading the team towards achieving positive results and Guest Experience targets set by ACCOR. The role will ensure full compliance of the Brand Assurance Program at the property, the implementation and follow-up of brand essentials (standards) and quality programs, including related training, with the aim of ensuring brand consistency and excellence, while supporting optimal Guest Experience, increased satisfaction and loyalty.
- Result and serviced oriented with an eye for details. Diligent and customer service oriented Good interpersonal skills. (Opera, VOG software or any other related system)
- Excellent communication and customer contact skills in both verbal and writing in English and Thai.
- Good presentation and influencing skills.
- Good team work spirit, able to work effectively and contribute to a team.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under a dynamic environment.
- Working in an environment with limited resources (manpower) to maximize hotel's profitability.
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations and independently, has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times with good presentation and influencing skills
- Willingness to adapt to new and changing business requirements and demands, and lead any changes by example within the Department and Hotel
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in service standards and promotional offers
- Well organized, and comfortable with project management
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility to contribute to local community and make a different ce through our Corporate Social Responsibility