Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Guest Relations Officer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Relations Executive
Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk
Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk is Sofitel's largest property in the Middle East. The hotel features 595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 97 serviced apartments in the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including a contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Pool Bar & Lounge bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French "Joie de Vivre". Guests have the option to unwind at the Sofitel Spa with L'Occitane and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness center. Business travelers have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gatherings.
Part of the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk will infuse the brand's essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist - Guest Relations Executive and help us to make Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk a truly welcoming destination!
The VIP hostess is the first employee to interact with arriving guests as they enter the restaurant. She should ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations. Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards and respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Distribute reservations among all servers equally, informing them of all information necessary. Example, Birthdays, anniversaries, bill not to be taken to the table or any other unusual requests.
- All the reservations are allocated as per the floor plan.
- Always answer the phone politely using a friendly tone and being informative.
- The telephone must be answered on a maximum of three rings.
- If a customer has any questions, it is her responsibility to answer them accurately. Therefore, know your product and offerings.
- You must have complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus: The ingredients; the
Preparation; how items are served and with what; know your prices; know the promotions, special events etc.
ARRIVAL & VIP'S
- Understand the Server and runner tasks in the outlet and provide assistance as required.
- Have a fair idea about general information around the city.
- To be aware of all the policies and procedures in the Hotel.
- The hostess is a very important part of Your Restaurant's experience. Always remember you are the first and the last person the customer sees. Therefore you are their first and last impression.
- Ensure all Guest are properly greeted upon their arrival
- Ensure VIP clients enjoy themselves throughout their stay within the premises
- Act as escort for VIP guest to and from their seats. (VIP guest be highlighted in Reservation prior to Arrival or a la minute for walking based on guest profile)
- Get adequately informed about all aspect of experience in Taiko, Bar, Restaurant, Cigar Lounge Robatayaki etc...
- Liaise with the General Manager, and also provide them on daily basis with detailed report about events and activities.
- Keep clients happy all through their stay to ensure they come back for more patronage
- Provide clients with rather personal attention to ensure they have the best of the amenities and satisfactions the organization has to offer.
- Build up Taiko Data base and create and maintain top spenders and top most repeat guest to be shared with General Manager on monthly basis
- Conduct Hotel rounds on daily basis (Lobby, Club Millesime, Pool, Breakfast)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and fluency in either Russian, French, German, Italian or Spanish is mandatory
- Previous customer service experience required
- It is not mandatory to have hotel experience, a stand alone restaurant role as a Hostess is also welcomed to apply
- Open Table experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- High level of energy and professional at all times
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- High interest in fashion and lifestyle
- Hotel Restaurant Management graduate
4 year experience in F&B, preferably stand alone.