Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Relations Officer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Relations Executive
Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach
Front Office Planning
- Responsible for the smooth functioning and for the satisfactory rooming and welfare of all guests of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach.
- Responsible for Reception, Concierge operations, Hospitality and Cashier.
- Liaise with different departments for smooth and coordinated work.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas under the Front Office viz., Lobby, corridors, main staircase and drive away.
- Ensure to interact with the guests & enable the team to understand guest requirements.
- Ensure that the arrivals and departures for the day and relevant records are maintained.
- Ensure quality in all aspects of work and among the staff in the lobby.
- Personally welcome and escort all guests of Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach.
- Authorize courtesies for V.I.P's.
- Ensure that regular training is conducted as per the standards.
- Deal with the inquiries and complaints of the Guests tactfully and initiate follow-up action
- Responsible for maintaining high level of room sales, by upselling.
- Ensure that the log book is maintained.
- Ensure maximum room occupancy within agreed overbooking policy.
- Ensure to balance the accounts on a daily basis.
- Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures & policies.
- Check outstanding of in-house guests on a daily basis.
- To check whether the following records are kept in order and up to date.
- "C" forms
- Reception / Information Log Book
- Ensure that the luggage of incoming and outgoing guests is handled quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that all mail and messages awaiting arrival of incoming guests are promptly delivered.
- Check the grooming and hygiene of the team.
- Ensure all V.V.I.P room inspection in coordination with House Keeping Department.
- Ensure that newspapers and parcels are delivered in the rooms without delay.
- To be readily available at all times to deal with problems or complaints.
- Ensure effective and speedy check-in & check-out facilities.
- Deal with the inquiries and complaints of the Guests tactfully and initiate follow-up action.
- Ensure that the entrance is easily accessible to cars and taxis at all times.
Conduct briefing for concierge and Front Office Assistants.