Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 21 Sep 2022
Job Role : Guest Relations Officer
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ16803
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-11-01
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Dubai Downtown
Guest Relations in-Charge
Passionate about F&B? As a Guest Relations in-charge for our new French bistro and bar, you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the tasks of the Guest Relations team
- Take reservations and welcome guests to the assigned section
- Participates in checking the daily mise en place according to the whole day service requirements.
- Be familiar with the menus and ongoing promotions in the bar and provide recommendations to the guests.
- Carry out other related assignments or tasks entrusted by the Outlet Manager.
- Be familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for the department.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
Your team and working environment:
- Pullman Dubai Downtown is a cosmopolitan 5star hotel located in Business Bay district in close proximity to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the Dubai Downtown area with stunning views of the Dubai Skyline and Dubai Water Canal.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS