Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Relations Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Relations Manager
Peppers Docklands is a boutique 5 star hotel located in Melbourne's Docklands district, right next door to Marvel (Etihad) Stadium. Leading the way in cutting edge architecture, its streamlined design is well-appointed with state-of-the- art facilities and a stylish restaurant serving contemporary Bistro fare. With 24-hour reception and concierge services, Peppers Docklands sets the standard in urban retreats.
We are currently on the lookout for a Full Time Guest Relations Manager to join our vibrant and enthusiastic team.
As our next Guest Relations Manager, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Be responsible for leading both the Front Office and Food and Beverage teams to provide amazing guest experiences
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Be responsible for helping your team complete a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel's facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighborhood attractions and amenities
Why work for Accor?
- Strong communication skills that will shine through into every shift
- A passionate person with a love for the finer things in life
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest's smile during their stay
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .