Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Relations Officer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Relations Officer
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with 13 restaurants and bars; one of Asia's largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and the cutting edge Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we'd love to hear from you!
Guest Relations Officer
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Assist guests with check in and checkout, and other cashiering duties
- Efficient in assisting guests throughout their stay with any requirements, handling guest feedback, provide direction and give suggestions
- Handle guests' mails, messages, and answering phone calls
- Maximizing room revenue by up-selling to a higher rate category and selling the highest possible rates for walk-in guests
- Provide guidance and assistance to Guest Relations Assistant
- Supervise the Front Office team to personalize the guest arrival/departure experience
- Provide On-The-Job training for new colleagues
- Meet, greet and provide rooming for VIP guests
- Analyze room inventory and monitor rooms count situation
- Attend daily briefings and relevant departmental and interdepartmental meetings
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Minimum O level education
- Minimum 2 years hotel front office experience
- Computer Knowledge, i.e. well versed with windows, internet explorer and word, either POS or PMS system
- Knowledge of Opera will be an advantage
- Read, write, speak English fluently
We are an inclusive company and what we really hope to achieve is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.