Guest Relations Supervisor
Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Relations Officer
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Relations Supervisor
- Reporting to the Assistant Front Office Manager, the Guest Relations Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the efficient operation of the front office team focusing on Guest Relations Officers.
- He/She is primarily responsible for ensuring we provide the highest level of guest service to all our guests most especially VIPs
- The Guest Relations Supervisor will greet arriving guests, assist in in-room check-in, settle their accounts, and offer assistance throughout the duration of their stay
- A hospitality diploma is an asset
- Minimum of 2 year years experience in Front Office operations
- Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in Micros-Fidelio based programs and Windows, MS Office Suite an asset
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.