Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Miami, United States
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Agent $18
Novotel Miami Brickell
Position: Guest Services Agent
Purpose: Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors, perform concierge tasks, upsell services as much as possible, and serve as an ambassador by welcoming everyone with a genuine smile and caring attitude.
Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize and organize.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Understand guest's service needs.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department for facilitate early arrivals, departures, rooms blocks, VIP needs, etc.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system.
- Excellent phone & verbal communication skills.
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
- Room availability status for any given day.
- Scheduled daily group activities.
- Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies. Keep bank secure at all times.
- Meet with Supervisor to review daily assignments and priorities.
- Meet with departing Front Desk Agent to review business status and follow up items.
- Access all functions of computer system.
- Set up work station with necessary supplies.
- Answer department telephone within _3__ rings, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
- Promote positive guest relations to all individuals approaching the Front Desk.
- Process all guest check-ins.
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Assist PBX with switchboard duties.
- Assist with Reservations calls. Handle all Reservation calls after 5 m.; process, record and follow up any details relative to such.
- Provide Concierge service.
- Assist in other Front Desk areas as assigned.
- Provide guest room tours.
- Legibly document maintenance needs on work orders and submit to Manager.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS #LI-WL1