Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Agent/Concierge
Peppers Waymouth Hotel
Peppers Waymouth is a leading Adelaide 5 star CBD hotel, with a distinctly European feel. Featuring 202 stylishly appointed hotel rooms and two food and beverage outlets, heated indoor lap pool, spa, sauna and fitness centre, it has a sophisticated ambience that the staff works hard to maintain. The always busy onsite conferencing facility caters for up to 150 guests.
Do you go the extra mile to create a memorable guest experiences? Join our motivated and vibrant Front Office Team as a Guest Service Agent/Concierge and build your career with Accor.
As our next Guest Service Agent/Concierge, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel's facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
- Valet Parking guests vehicles.
Why work for Accor?
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest's smile during their stay
- Current driving license is a must (manual and automatic essential)
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor